Thursday, July 16, 2009

EXPECTO PATRONUM!

Listening to Wizard Rock band Remus and the Lupins.

They have this one song "Expecto Patronum" and it's the funniest, greatest pick me up happy song ....EVER!!!

I CANNOT wait to see them on the 23rd in Santa Monica. y'all should boogie down with me and my mates at the library show!! i'm not exactly sure of the deets but you should look it up..... :)

I'll be wearing my new Ravenclaw Scarf and Tie!!! yeah yeah, I'm a Potter nerd. But I guess it's the territory you acquire when you're in a Wiz Rock band.... Myspace.com/Thenargles

anywayssssssss........ went to the HP6 Midnight showing, pretty good. missed a lot of key elements but as far as cinematic adventures go, i rather enjoyed it. and wil try to see it a million times. ONLY KIDDING!

ahahaha just thought of this: Edward Cullen didnt die in 1918 because of the Spanish Influenza... he died when Voldemort [GASP!] killed him in the Triwizard Tournie! yay twilight/potter crossover jokes!


alright, i'm hungry all this fighting dementors has got me longing for some sweets.

question: would you rather be an Auror or a Death Eater. and whyyy??


x Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment