Friday, September 4, 2009

Chemical reACTING

So OCC started the past monday, i am officially enrolled in Acting Fundamentals. cause you know... i suck at acting. whatever. ahaha i'm now hoping thta the class teaches me how to get into character better so as my wizard rock band songs will...wrock more!

Uhmm.... i didn't get into Chemistry. this semester at least, but next semester[ january] i will be. so i went to the Library yesterday on campus and i got a momologue book that i needed and also, a self teaching guide to chemistry concepts and problems. freaking epic win! i finished the first chapter today and only missed one and a half problems! yay me!


I have decided my life and this is my new philosophy: Music is a creativity, Storm Chasing is a fascination, and Chesmistry is a passion.

So I'll be playing in the Nargles, possible tour this summer?! and i'll keep ontop of my Tornado watch and stuff but i think i'm going to become a chemist.

-Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment