Friday, October 2, 2009

Sick as a fish.

do fish get sick?

can it be hotter than a monkey on a tuesday morning?

the Partin,Roybal Eastman family is a hospital right now. and THANKFULLY i have yet to really catch the sickness as bad as the rest.

oh but i did sustain my first NORMAL injury, i fell on my skateboard on my way to occ and smashed my knee to numbness and swelled up my elbow pretty bad.

luckily a nice old gardening type lady took me to school and i went to the health center and got ice on my kneee and stuck my arm in a vat of blood which, when tooken out, my arm looked liek someone pissed on it. it was really just iodine.

now i am taking ibuprofen constantly to ease the swelling and pain.

on other nonrelated de@th** injuries, i had an interview at Puzzle Zoo today and have another for Papyrus on monday. YESSSSS

anddddd we are still NOT moved out, my mother insists she hasnt given up but honestly she doesnt know when to surrender to a losing battle. frankly, i wanna live with Tonia B for a month. :)

okay, i've updated you on life ths far once again.

-Miranda

** death is taboo to me now. i said it just before i fell down. and not because i was falling, because i went over a crack in the street.

WOTD: NERDFIGHTER

No comments:

Post a Comment