Friday, December 18, 2009

Who I Am.

Currently obsessed with these two songs:

  1. Who I Am- Nick Jonas & the Administration
  2. Jane Fonda- Mickey Avalon

The past couple of days have been rather dull so I figured i could just sum them up in this one blog. Wednesday I was sick *cough cough* Boo you whore. Thursday was my last day of Acting Fundamentals 101. I didn't have my final but I watched the other half of the class preform, I went on Tuesday. We had cookies and cupcakes and a rather gay old time after class with the students. I think we are all going to miss each other. I made so many friends and learned so much about not only acting but just living in general.

Zack from the Girl Expo still hasn't called us back... It's good news in that he hasn't said no yet. but it's nerve racking waiting for this call. Ya know? This morning I woke up with another Nargle song idea. I'm also working on a fun little one called Fred is hotter than George.

Last night me and Tonia celebrated Quaziggyziggyzam, the Joe Jonas holiday. We aren;t Jonas enthusiasts but it was a good nostalgic party...... filled with Del Taco, Red Bull, Squirt and lots of dancing. We celebrated with Cassy and Kenny. Kenny learned how to dance at a rave. you can too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrctMvIWpG0

Today, Hanging with miss Sarah Pletcher and boyfriend Lance. we've been skype buddies for a while so we figured that an actual hangout was in order. aha. IMDB her if you don't know who she is. Then, i'm going to my momma's house for the weekend to hang with the family. Davis got grounded/ suspended for a day for play fighting at school so I won't be seeing him till Monday. wahwahwah.

And with that, y'all are caught up on my life.

-Mirandae

No comments:

Post a Comment