Saturday, January 30, 2010

Acting Out Again

"Miranda why did you take Acting Fundamentals 2?"
"Cause I took Acting Fundamentals 1 last semester."
School started today. Spring semester 2010 at Orange Coast College. I went to bed last night at 1:am and woke up at 7:30am thinking I was late for my 10:00am class. I was dreaming Shantiel made us late to class and weird stuff like that so I guess my body and mind freaked out and made me wake up super early.
Class was awesome, only 14 people showed up. So about 2/3 of the Acting 2,3 &4 thinks that class starts NEXT saturday. NAAAAT! It was pretty chill, we played theatre games and talked and sat on the floor.
I think our teacher looks like a whiter version of Mr. Kumar my math teacher from my first high school Mesa. Awwwwkward. The whole class time I had Stephen by Ke$ha stuck in my head. I am not saying would pursue a sexual relationship with Mr. U AT ALL!!! It was just poppin into my head.....
Monday starts real classes for me.I personally am stoked on life about Pre Calc and Chemistry.
NASA needs me still!
Aiiight well I'm so tired from the days activities. Class, Mickey D's, Davis' and dinner with my daddy!
-Merundea

No comments:

Post a Comment