Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Add It Up

January Twenty Ten:

1st- New years with Davis Fassett and Cassy Baker.

3rd- Marky's 14th birthday. He's my younger brother. I still haven't gotten him anything..... Also HBD to George Brooks, former drummer of Blackout 101.

11th- Davis' Birthday. He's like ten now. KIDDING!!! I make fun of him for being younger than me but I still loveee him. I got him a Periodic Table of the Elements poster and a buncha candy and made him some cupcakes. We went to Olive Garden. YUM!!

15th- Tonia Baker's birthday party. yum rum cake. didn't feel social so I skipped out on seeing Rocky Horror with her friends. but I did go to dinner with my dad. "How did Helen Keller burn herself?" " She tried to read the waffle iron!!"

16th- MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!!! Went with Weasley and his dad. Angels Stadium, was pretty awesome. I had low expectations for it, I'll admit, but then some trucks flipped over, and I was excited! Note to self: sometimes you should wear socks.

16th[prt2]- Jesse Hawk's 17th birthday hotel extravaganza. oh myyyyyy I'll tell you this much: ________. exciting right? but really seeing Jaime, Ashlee, Michelle, and DAVID was tooo cool. I made some friends and mistakes. whatever, it's a hair flip!

17th- Sarah Pletcher's 22nd BD!! Well first me and Davis went to the symphony [how romantic!!!] but i was feeling under the weather, which i might add was pouring rain, so I dodnt enjoy it as much as i could have. Davis showed me off to all his music geek friends. then we went to the ESPN Zone for SP's dinner and I got to show him off. We had the most AMAZING cheese fries....they.had.BACON! and Mr. Fancypants Baseball Jock got the fastest pitch for the baseball throwing game thing.... 72MPH SUHWEEETAH!!

19th- Costa Mesa has a freaking tornado. hooplaaa!!! where was I? at the Baker house packing to move into Shantiel's house. Where was the tornado? Two streets away. I think god is very mean sometimes. TWO STREETS AWAY?!!??! I could have easily been in it.

21st- Happy 17th Tonia Baker. Jeez was everyone born this month or what!?!!?

21st [prt2]- Me and Davis have been together for two months. PARTY HARD! [happy one YEAR Tonia and Dustin]

23rd- Met the SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Dani Thorne. From 7pm-12am what did we do? well, i'll tell you...nothing. we did NOTHING! and it was the best time ever!! long talks on a random side street in whatever city, youtube videos, Ralph's selection of awkward awkward weird fruit and shopping cart shenannigans= freakingamazing. Shantiel Vazquez was there too. :)


That's really all that's been happening in my life worth mentioning. Also, Shantiel Vazquez has a blog: shantielforreal.blogspot.com Check Ya Latez

-Mirandizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment