Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Call me the dream maker.

So a lot of you know I do publicity now. For actors and musicians and a mixture of both! It's awesome!! The clientele keeps rolling in and it just hit me this morning: these people have a dream, a path they want to follow and it is MY job to help them get there. whoaaaaa.

Why would anyone want lame-o Miranda Partin, community college extraordinaire, NASA bound and out of the social circle of life to represent and make their image sought after? I'll tell you why, because I've been doing this for years and i know how to do my job.

It's easy for the most part, get your resume and head shots to the T, start getting work and I'll start putting your name on the internet, help you get gigs and the all too glorified: get your feet walking down that red carpet in Hollywood.

Not everyone in the industry needs a publicist to be famous dear Hollywood hopefuls but if you don't know how to handle the business your self one could be useful.

But here I am offering super cheap services for the kids with a dream. Boy does it feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment