Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Germaphobe day 4:Harry and the Potters

So yesterday I went to UCI's Cross Cultural Center and saw my fave brother band Jonas Brothers Harry and The Potters.


It.was.magical.


First off, that place was fuckin Hogwarts cause NO BODY could find it unless you had like, the password or found fellow wizards walking towards it. I think at one point there was about 6 of us walking around and this lovely Hufflepuff led us to the show. Go figz. HPuffs are VERY good finders.


So we roll up at 6:30 like asked on the Facebook event listing and the soddy show doesnt start till 7:30. So Jean went to grab some noms like In-N-Out and Taco Bell. We got in finally and the smaaaallllleeesssttttt room was FILLED, and i mean fucking 200+ people, the cap was 200 for the room btw. The merch table is right there, ironically to my right, and I see HP4 selling the shiz and naturally claim my spot on the floor and head over before anything cool sells out. I ended up with a old HatP shirt, the black one with eagle (it's a mock of a rock band but i honestly cant remember which) and a pin of Joe playin the sax. It was freakin awesome seeing Joe again because we used to be pen pals in 09 and then when I officially met him he was all "hey Miranda" before I could even introduce myself. Which BTW he did again this night BEFORE I EVEN APPROACHED HIM. Like,Joe, you're the wizard star, not me. Stop yellin my name across the hall.  But thanks for congratulating me on my NASA internship, that you got me in to!


So the room became MAAAAAXXXX CAPP and having Potter Puppet Pals stage taking up about 25% of the room did not help, so lots of people had to stand and children were given the front, and of course fangirls complained. But teh best complaint was this hipster bitch in the back, i mean we only heard her voice, yell out" wouldn't it be great if we all sat down so the people in the back could see?!"in that really bitchy hipsterly way to which EVERYONE shot her down asap by saying that we were ordered to  stand so STFU.


Potter Puppets Pals: AMAZEBALLZ. Had Jean record it so I could lawlz later about how wonderful and funny Neil is. It was their first night on the HATP tour so there were some mess ups but generally it was better than the internet. My only regret is not saying hi to him at the merch table or getting a picture next to the puppet stage. I blame Joe.


Then after ike a 15 min break, A LOT of people cleared out and left  and then Harry Potter came to the stage. I was against the side stage wall or right next to Joe and his keyboard/the speaker with 100% view of him and the stage and paul and it was awesome. I was basically front row with out being fangirl front row. If that makes sense.....







The show was so awesome,and I got some great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment