Sunday, August 5, 2012

:Lisztomania

You know how when you're on your computer, you can type everything perfect in the dark, and when you use someone else's, you can't even hit the spacebar right? Yeah, doing that right now. Fuck me.


So I'm back at home with a more than empty house, seriously, my roomates are NEVEr here. And everything is peachy keen again. LOve is restored and smiles for miles. Which is essentially what I wanted because I adore Jean with everything I got. But it's difficult when I want to move ofrward and be free to be who I want and I'm stuck , please take that with a grain of salt, with someone who stays put in his warm cozy comfort bubble. Since I've been back though, I've gotten nothing but what I wanted out of the time apart. He's understanding me, understanding himself and understanding US. Bad habits are being weaned and I think he's renewed his loooove for me.

Pandora is the greatest music aapp besides Spotify btw. Black Keys has been my fave station thus far.

Have you ever tried the sock bun, it's a fairly silly idea, putting a sick on your hair, but it looks nice and since every other hiposter bitch is into hair bunzz these days I have to switchy it up. If they ever catch onto my Goofy side bun, I will cut a hipster.


My only concern with JV is that he will never get that JH is nothing but an awesome friend with the same ditgits as a phone number like me. Whatevs right!? Life of a semipretty girl and her jealous boyf...


So yeah, Life updated. back on track, better than before. life=understood.


No comments:

Post a Comment