Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Chef in Da Haus

If you have chicken,  please go out and buy Kraft's Fresh Take packets.
 I cooked with the Italian Parmesan tonight and it was SO FUCKING GOOD!! Like seriously, make sure you coat your chicken with beaten eggs NOT water, unless you are allergic. I usually do not like eggs and I couldnt taste it at all, it helps the breading stick more and it just adds that extra something.
I also cooked spaghetti from semi scratch-- tomato paste, water. olive oil and a couple tbsps of red wine.

The only problem I had was with the pasta, I used penne and there wasnt enough water covering the noodles and some of them were a little hard on spots. But the chicken was juicy and warm and amazing,
We stocked up on all different flavors of Fresh takes so more yummy foodie adventures await!

It's safe to say that my boyfriend has passed the cooking torch on to me. For the most part.





1 comment:

  1. Seems so delicious! :)
    I think there is no such thing here.. -___-
    By the way, im your new follower,
    hope follow back.. :)

    http://simplyprincessd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete