Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Somepeoplejustdonttrytomaketheirlivesbetteryouknow?

Lemme break it down to you. If you wanna change, you want to change. And if you don't, do not go around telling people you are, cause when you don't come through you look like an ass, a flake,and just look like a fuckin fool.

I guess I've just heard the same story too many fucking times before to really care about what you say. It was cute for a while, the fallen hero trying to get back up but never being able too, but when your vows last for like a fuckin day, all I can think of is one word: Jaded

What sucks is that I have to change and you don't. It's no longer an argument anymore, it is just plain and simple hard cold fact. 


It's hard enough to drop a habit, I get that, I was addicted to morphine and vicoden for years, but someone helped me get off it. Actually i just ran out of pills and I wasnt going to the ER anymore. But when it's something that is not physically addictive nor mentally, to an extent, and you dont even decline but rather incline in your habit just because you can.... come freakin on!!!!

Yes, this blog post is directed at you. Yes, I'm over it, No, I don't want to argue with you. Please just give me and yourself enough respect to realize that you have an addiction and you have no intention of getting off it.  Don't tell me you're trying to quit "but it's just so hard", don't tell me you are doing anything, just DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment